Thiaguinho - Brasilian Singer (Condensed Milk With Rebeca Linhares)



Yeah, my friend said it's good.

I want to pick up too.

Sorry to talk like this.

But if I catch you, I will not tell anyone.

I know you like nigga

And you want to get me too.

It's no use if you're a saint.

I know your type, you do not come that you do not have

Oh, I see you and I remember what he said

Oh look at your body gives me heat

Oh, do not look at me like that.

I know you like it when they treat you like this.

You can use me, you can make yourself comfortable.

You can play whatever you want with me.

Four walls is intimacy

It's condensed milk in the navel

Do not talk to me, do not

That I do not accept not

I just want to hear, do not stop.

No, no, no.

Do not talk to me, do not

That I do not accept not

I just want to hear, do not stop.

No, no, no.



Rebeca Linares

Comentários