Thiaguinho no Gang Bang Reverso - Bouquet of flowers

Bouquet of flowers


I was thoughtful
So I went on a Little pagoda to find you
I got my little guitar
I made a cute samba to see you to dance samba
Come come
When we love you, it's kind of silly.
It's normal, I know.
But this is my moment
I will use my talent to declare myself
Everything to impress you
If you call, the little black man wants to conquer you.
If I give you affection, you'll like it.
You can even imagine where it's going to stop
Everything to impress you
I sing eyes in your eyes, you're going to crack
Candlelight dinner to celebrate
I overflow a champagne if you run into it.
I already bought a bouquet of flowers
It's a new outfit to see you.
Beautiful roses of all colors
Specially dedicated to you

Buquê de Flores

Comentários